How do you make Knorr pasta Sides Alfredo? Microwave Directions In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine 1½ cups water, ½ cup lowfat milk, 1 Tbsp. margarine (optional) and contents of package. Microwave uncovered at HIGH about
How do you make Knorr pasta Sides Alfredo?
Microwave Directions In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine 1½ cups water, ½ cup lowfat milk, 1 Tbsp. margarine (optional) and contents of package. Microwave uncovered at HIGH about 8 minutes,* until pasta is tender, stirring once half way through cooking. Stir and serve.
How do you use Knorr Alfredo mix?
How to use
- How to use.
- In saucepan, combine sauce mix, 1 ½ cups (375 mL) milk and 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 4 minutes, whisking frequently. Makes 1 ½ cups (375 mL) sauce.
- Frequently asked questions about this product.
How do you make Knorr pasta Sides With Alfredo broccoli?
Microwave Directions: In 2-Quart Microwave-Safe Bowl, Combine 1-1/2 Cups Water, 1/2 Cup 2% Milk, 1 Tbsp. Margarine (Optional) and Contents of Package. Microwave Uncovered At High About 10 Minutes* Or Until Pasta Is Tender. Stir and Serve.
What is a good side dish for chicken alfredo?
Best Side Dishes for Chicken Alfredo
- Garlic Bread. Among the side dish favorites of any pasta is garlic bread.
- Salad. A delicious salad is an ideal combination if you’re searching for a lighter option for a side dish.
- Creamed Spinach.
- Mashed Potatoes.
- Green Beans.
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes.
- Grilled Asparagus.
What goes with pasta Alfredo?
What to Serve with Fettuccine Alfredo – 10 BEST Side Dishes
- 1 – Garlic Bread.
- 2 – Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 3 – Sauteed Greens.
- 4 – Creamed Spinach.
- 5 – Pan-Seared Asparagus.
- 6 – Scalloped Potatoes.
- 7 – Garlic Roasted Potatoes.
- 8 – Herb-Buttered Rice Pilaf.
Is Knorr alfredo sauce mix gluten free?
Knorr Professional Alfredo Sauce Mix Made With Real Parmesan Cheese, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives, 1 lb, Pack of 4.
How long does it take to make pasta sides?
Microwave Directions: In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine 2 cups water, 1 Tbsp. margarine (optional) and contents of package. Microwave uncovered at HIGH about 8 minutes,* stirring once halfway through cooking, or until pasta is tender. Stir and serve.
What can you pair with chicken alfredo?