How do I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 3521? Option 2: Reboot the computer. When prompted during POST, press the key to enter the setup screen. On the System Setup screen, press the key.
How do I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 3521?
- Reboot the computer.
- When prompted during POST, press the key to enter the setup screen.
- On the System Setup screen, press the key.
- Press the key on Yes to Load Optimized Defaults and restart the computer.
How do I force a Dell into recovery mode?
To Restore Your Computer From The Windows Recovery Environment:
- Restart your computer.
- While the computer restarts, press F8 to open the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Select Repair My Computer using the Arrow keys and press Enter to open the Windows Recovery Environment.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron 15 to factory settings Windows 8?
How to run Windows 8.1 System Restore – Method II
- Open the Power User Tasks Menu and click on System.
- Click on the System protection link in the left pane.
- If prompted by the User Account Control (UAC), then click on Yes.
- Click on the System Restore button.
- Click on Next.
How do I reformat my Dell Inspiron?
Restore your Dell computer using Windows Push-Button Reset
- Click Start.
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Remove everything.
- If you are keeping this computer, select Just remove my files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
How do I factory reset my laptop?
To begin, in the Start menu, click Settings, and then click Update & Security. In the resulting Update & Security window, click Recovery in the left pane. Under Reset this PC in the right pane click Get Started. In the following screen, choose either Keep my Files, Remove Everything, or Restore Factory Settings.
How do I force my computer to factory reset?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I force restart my Dell Inspiron 15?
The easiest way to reboot a Windows-based laptop is simply to click on the “Start” button, then the “Turn Off Computer” button, followed by “Reboot” or “Shut Down.” If you choose to shut down, you can turn the computer back on shortly thereafter.
How do you reset a Dell laptop that won’t boot?
Perform a hard reset.
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect the AC adapter or power cable from the computer, and remove the battery (for Dell laptops with removable battery).
- Disconnect all devices such as USB drives, printers, webcams, and media cards (SD/xD).
Is there a reset button on Dell laptops?
Press and hold the power button for at least ten (10) seconds. If pressing and holding the power button fails, reset the system.
How do I Reboot my Dell Inspiron 15 3521?
Click the shutdown button, hold down and click ‘Restart’ from the options provided. The system restarts, login and click ‘Troubleshoot’. Click the ‘Dell Backup and Recovery’ icon. The system restarts and comes back up, click ‘Next’ on ‘Dell Backup and Recovery’ screen.
What is BIOS password on Dell Inspiron 15-3521?
I am a digital forensics examiner a few miles from the Dell HQ in Round Rock and I have an Inspiron 15-3521 that belongs to a missing teenager and it is locked with a BIOS password. From what I see on the net it may no longer be possible to get to the Motherboard and jump out the BIOS password.
How do I restore my Dell Computer to factory settings?
Open Dell Backup and Recovery by clicking Start, pointing to All programs and clicking Dell Backup and Recovery In the Restore System window, select the backup file you want to use to restore your system in the drop-down menu and click Next
Is the service tag removed on Dell Inspiron 3521?
The service tag is and it is running Windows 8.1. 02-20-2018 11:01 PM Congrats for your new system. I would recommend not to mention you service tag here as it’s an open forum. Referring system to factory setting is very easy in windows latest version.