How can I get driving Licence in Dammam? Requirements to issue Private Driving License for Saudis: The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years. Provide medical check-up report. Provide a copy of Civil Affairs ID.
How can I get driving Licence in Dammam?
Requirements to issue Private Driving License for Saudis:
- The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years.
- Provide medical check-up report.
- Provide a copy of Civil Affairs ID.
- Provide six photos, size (4X6) cm.
- Pay the required fees.
- Provide a file to save documents.
How much does it cost to get a driving license in Saudi Arabia?
DRIVERS LICENSE FEES IN KSA
|No.||Type||Annual Fees (SR)|
|1||Private Driving License||40.00|
|2||Public Driving License||40.00|
|3||Public Work License||100.00|
How can I get driving Licence in Saudi Arabia 2020?
How to get driving license in Saudi Arabia
- Documents Requirement. 1 — Murror Form for driving License – You can also get it for free they will stamp it.
- Final Driving Test.
- Final Computer Test ( Road Signs)
- Get License Card.
What are the documents required for Saudi driving license?
Requirements for Saudi Driving License
- Minimum Age for Saudi driving license: 18 years.
- Copy of your Iqama.
- Copy of your Passport along with the visa.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- A duly filled form to apply for Driving License.
- Medical Test for driving license in Saudi Arabia.
How can I pay my driving Licence fee in Saudi Arabia?
In order to pay the fee for a new driving license renewal fee in Saudi Arabia through NCB or Al Ahli Bank;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Select “SADAD“.
- Click on “Government Payments and Refunds“.
- Biller: Driving License.
- Service: Issue License.
Is living in Saudi Arabia expensive?
The general cost of living and standards of living in Saudi Arabia. While certain things are cheap in Saudi Arabia, others only cost a little less than what you would find in western Europe. The average family of four will need at least SR20,000/month to cover basic living expenses.
Can foreigners drive in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia signed the Convention on Road Traffic of Vienna 1968, therefore Saudi citizens and residents holding an International Driving Permit, issued by SATA in Saudi Arabia, are allowed to drive cars in foreign countries (contracting party to the convention).
How can I pay my driving Licence renewal fee in Saudi Arabia?
Pay the renewal fees through ATM or online system of local banks. 5. Login to www.moi.gov.sa and renew the driving license online through Absher system. Get a print out and visit the Traffic Police Department Dhahran along with the driving license to receive the renewed Driving License Card.
How many days before I can renew my driving Licence in Saudi Arabia?
Renewal fees are as follows: SR 80 for two years, SR 200 for five years and SR 400 for 10 years. (4) Existing driving license must be valid less than 180 days: To be able to renew your driver’s license online, its validity must be less than 180 days.