How can I play YouTube videos on my TV? Cast your show to a TV On an Android or iPhone. Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast. Open the
How can I play YouTube videos on my TV?
Cast your show to a TV
- On an Android or iPhone.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the home screen.
- Select the device you want to cast to.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap Play.
How do I connect YouTube to my LED TV?
Find the code
- Open the YouTube app on your Smart TV or streaming device.
- Go to Settings .
- Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV.
- Have your phone or tablet ready and continue with the steps in the “Enter the code” section below.
How can I watch YouTube videos on a non smart TV?
Chromecast is one of the easiest ways to stream YouTube to your TV. You don’t need a smart TV to use Chromecast—you can simply plug a small device into an HDMI port on your TV and “cast” YouTube from your phone, tablet, or computer.
How do I stream to my LCD TV?
Simply run a HDMI to HDMI cable between the HDMI ports of the computer and TV to mirror content on both screens. Use a Mini HDMI to HDMI for connecting a tablet to the larger display. iOS devices with a Thunderbolt output will use a Mini DisplayPort adapter for porting into HDMI.
How can I watch YouTube on my older TV without WIFI?
How to connect your TV to the internet
- Purchase a streaming device.
- Connect an HDMI cable.
- Use a Blu-ray player or gaming console.
- Use an Ethernet cord if possible.
- Make sure you’re getting enough download speeds.
- Relocate your router.
Why can’t I cast YouTube to my TV?
Check that you’ve installed the latest system updates for your device. Update to the newest available version of the YouTube TV app. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
How do I add YouTube to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to add YouTube TV to Samsung TV:
- Press the Home button to access Home screen.
- Press left on the remote to reach “Apps”
- Click on “Apps”
- Click on the search icon (top-right)
- Search for “YouTube TV”
- Click on “YouTube TV”
- Click “Install” to download.