What do you do on a boring rainy Sunday? Top 20 Rainy Day Activities Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all. Bake something delicious. Baking
What do you do on a boring rainy Sunday?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What to do in Sofia when it’s raining?
We’ve got you covered with 9 exciting things to do when it’s raining in Sofia:
- Visit one of Sofia’s great coffee spots.
- Check out Sofia’s quirky shops.
- Enter the Red Flat.
- Visit a Museum.
- Escape Rooms.
- Visit a dark restaurant!
- Visit one of the many shopping malls.
- Go to the Cinema.
How do you entertain yourself on a rainy day?
Things to Do By Yourself
- Get Lost in a Book. Curl up by the fire or heater or really anywhere cozy and lose yourself in a good book.
- Take a Long Nap.
- Treat Yourself to Some Grooming.
- Scroll Through Your Favorite Pet Accounts.
- Writer Letters to Love Ones.
- Soak In a Bath.
- Clean Out Your Closet.
- Do a Home Workout.
What is there to do in Sofia in 3 days?
Table of Contents show
- 1.1. Serdika.
- 1.2. St George Rotunda.
- 1.3. Regional History Museum.
- 1.4. Triangle of Religious Tolerance.
- 1.5. Sveta Nedelya.
- 1.6. Vitosha Boulevard.
- 1.7. The Dolls Museum.
- 1.8. NDK ( The National Palace of Culture)
How do I spend a rainy day?
11 Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Rainy Day Tip #1 – Play Board Games.
- Rainy Day Tip #2 – Read a Good Book.
- Rainy Day Tip #3 – Visit a Friend or Family Member.
- Rainy Day Tip #4 – Challenge Yourself with a Crossword Puzzle.
- Rainy Day Tip #5 – Watch a Good TV Show.
- Rainy Day Tip #6 – Work on a Knitting or Crochet Project.
How do I entertain my 11 year old?
101 exciting things to do with kids ages 9-12
- Set up easels and paint pictures outdoors.
- Visit your local science museum.
- Learn how to knot friendship bracelets.
- Go to a coffee shop and write poetry.
- Put on an impromptu play.
- Put together a scavenger hunt.
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread.
- Build and launch a model rocket.