What is the salary of MSc information technology? The average salary of MSc IT graduates in India is INR 7.17 Lakh per annum. Popular roles for MSc IT students include Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer,
What is the salary of MSc information technology?
The average salary of MSc IT graduates in India is INR 7.17 Lakh per annum. Popular roles for MSc IT students include Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Technical Consultant, and Quality Assurance Engineer. Freshers’ MSc IT salary is INR 2.6 Lakh per annum.
What is scope of IT in Pakistan?
With degree program of BS in Information Technology, a student may seek employment in both technical and management fields regarding information communication systems technologies, such as a network administrator, database admin, business and systems analyst, IT project manager, consulting services, telecommunications …
What is the average salary of IT?
Frequently asked questions about an IT IT salaries The highest salary for an IT IT in Sydney Area is $195,023 per year. The lowest salary for an IT IT in Sydney Area is $61,600 per year.
Which MSC course has highest salary?
High-paying master’s degrees
- Health care administration. National average salary: $77,528 per year.
- Marketing. National average salary: $79,175 per year.
- Applied mathematics. National average salary: $79,815 per year.
- Industrial management.
- Computer science.
- Petroleum engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
What is highest paid job in Pakistan?
1 Business Administration
- Business Administration. Students with a degree in BBA and MBA can expect a variety of job opportunities at well-reputed organizations.
- Chartered Accountant. A chartered accountant is another highest paid job in Pakistan.
- Software Engineer.
- Digital Marketer.
- Physical Therapists.
What jobs pay well in Pakistan?
Top Highest Paying job in Pakistan
- Chartered Accountant.
- IT Professionals.
- MBBS Doctor.
- Marketing Manager.
- HR Manager.
- Telecommunication Engineer.
- Project Manager.
- Creative Designer.