Why is my Outlook Add-in inactive? If the add-in is listed under Inactive, make sure “COM Add-ins” is selected in the “Manage” drop-down and click “Go…”. Check the checkbox next to the Add-in and click
Why is my Outlook Add-in inactive?
If the add-in is listed under Inactive, make sure “COM Add-ins” is selected in the “Manage” drop-down and click “Go…”. Check the checkbox next to the Add-in and click “OK”. Restart Outlook. Close Outlook, wait for 5 seconds, then start it again.
How do I reactivate an Outlook add-in?
Learn how to enable or disable Outlook add-ins with these steps.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook client.
- Select “File” > “Options“.
- Choose “Add-ins” on the left pane.
- At the bottom of the window, ensure the “Manage” drop-down has “COM Add-ins” selected, then select the “Go…” button.
- Check the Add-ins you wish to turn on.
How do I enable inactive plugins in Outlook?
Re-enable a disabled/inactive Outlook Add-in
- Go to File >Info.
- Select Manage COM Add-ins.
- In the windows, select Enable EasiShare Outlook Add-in, click on Always enable this add-in.
- Close Outlook and launch again. Note: If this does not work, try the last method below.
How do I activate an inactive add on?
- Click the File tab and then click Options. (In Microsoft Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.)
- On the Excel Options window, click Add-Ins.
- From the Manage list, select Com Add-ins, and then click Go.
- Select the check box next to the add-in.
- Click OK.
How do I always enable slow Add-Ins?
Force Outlook to always enable the add-in On the File tab, click . You’ll see a list of add-ins. Click Always enable this add-in.
How do I make an inactive application active?
How do I activate an inactive Microsoft account?
On the Products tab, find the subscription that you want to reactivate. Select the three dots (more actions), then select Reactivate this subscription. If you don’t see Reactivate this subscription, contact support.
How do I stop Outlook from checking for slow add-ins?
On the File tab, select Slow and Disabled COM Add-ins in Outlook 2016 or select Slow and Disabled Add-ins in Outlook 2013. Select Disable this add-in below the add-in you want to disable. Select Close. Exit and restart Outlook.
How do I enable slow and disabled COM add-ins?
When using CRM for Outlook, users can force the add-in to always be enabled. On the File tab, click . You’ll see a list of add-ins. Click Always enable this add-in.
How do I activate an inactive add-in in Excel 2016?
To inactivate an Excel add-in Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add-Ins category. In the Manage box, click Excel Add-ins, and then click Go. In the Add-Ins available box, clear the check box next to the add-in that you want to inactivate, and then click OK.