How do I add an attachment to Shaw webmail? Depending on the email service that you are using, to add an attachment: look for the paperclip icon that says “Attach file” find the “insert” option
How do I add an attachment to Shaw webmail?
Depending on the email service that you are using, to add an attachment:
- look for the paperclip icon that says “Attach file”
- find the “insert” option an select “Attach file”
How do I import contacts into Shaw webmail?
Importing contacts, calendars, and accounts
- Log in to Webmail with your username and password.
- Click Preferences in the toolbar at the top of your Inbox.
- Select Import/Export from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Under Import, click Browse and locate the file you want to upload.
Can you recall an email in Shaw webmail?
Log in using your email and password. Right-click on your Trash folder and select Recover Deleted Items. Select the email that you want to recover, then click Recover To.
Why can’t I access my Shaw webmail?
If you reset your password and still can’t access your email, it’s possible that your account was flagged for sending spam emails (even if you personally did not). To find out if your account was flagged, contact Shaw Technical Support by calling 1-888-472-2222 or use the live chat at http://www.shaw.ca/chat.
How do I set up Shaw email?
Create a Shaw email address
- Sign into My Shaw.
- Click My Services and select Internet from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Email accounts and click Create Email.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter a username (eg. [email protected])
- Enter a password.
- Click Create.
How do I reset my Shaw webmail password?
Change your password using the My Shaw website
- Visit my.shaw.ca.
- Click Forgot your Shaw ID or password?.
- Enter your recovery email address.
- Confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click Reset password.
- Check your inbox for an email detailing the next steps.
How do I mass delete emails in Shaw webmail?
How to delete emails manually
- Click the email and click Delete in the the menu bar.
- Right-click the email and select Delete from the options menu.
- Select the checkboxes beside multiple emails and click Delete in the menu bar.
How do I recover My Shaw email password?
Visit My Shaw, click Forgot your Shaw ID or password and enter your Email address. You will need to confirm that you are not a bot, then click Reset password. From here, check your email account for instructions to reset your password.
How do I activate my Shaw email?
How do I add Shaw webmail to my desktop?
Within Internet Explorer:
- Login to Shaw WebMail.
- click “File”
- click “Send”
- choose “Shortcut to Desktop”