What should I be doing 3 weeks before my wedding? Up to Three Weeks Before: Mail or deliver by hand the invitations. Discuss your ceremony and reception choice of music with your musicians. Buy gifts
What should I be doing 3 weeks before my wedding?
Up to Three Weeks Before:
- Mail or deliver by hand the invitations.
- Discuss your ceremony and reception choice of music with your musicians.
- Buy gifts for your partner, bridesmaids, ushers, and other members of the bridal party.
- Discuss address details, contact details and timings with the wedding car hire company.
What should I do 30 days before my wedding?
30 Things Brides Should Do 30 Days Before The Wedding
- Get a final head count.
- Set your final fitting.
- Decide on hair and makeup.
- Make spa appointments.
- Meet with vendors.
- Get your marriage license.
- Create a wedding day timeline.
- Pack your emergency kit.
What should I do 10 days before my wedding?
The 13 Things You Must Do the Week Before Your Wedding
- Pick up your marriage license.
- Check in with your wedding vendors.
- Try on your attire.
- Practice your vows.
- Keep your beauty routine simple.
- Finalize the outstanding details.
- Organize final payments and tips.
- Pack your day-of necessities.
Do you have a free wedding planning checklist?
Our free wedding planning checklist guides you through 12+ months of the planning process, helping you to manage your time and to-do list—right up until your big day and beyond. Mark off your to-do’s and write-in your own. If you’re organized, you’ll have more time to enjoy the process and each other! Wishing you all the best!
Why do you need a week of wedding checklist?
It gives you plenty of time to mark off the items on your week of wedding checklist, in addition to providing you with space to relax, welcome guests from out of town and attend any last-minute appointments. 1. Overcommunicate With Your Vendors
What’s the last two weeks before your wedding?
You’re in that final stretch—only two more weeks until the big day! The last 14 days leading up to your wedding day can seem stressful and hard to manage… With so much to do, this can be the most difficult time to stay calm.
How long does it take to plan a wedding?
Although each wedding is different – we’ve shown brides who have organised their whole wedding in just 10 weeks, others take two years (me!) – this planning checklist has general guidelines that will be helpful to every couple. You can also get our three-month planning guide here.