How do I automatically restart IIS? Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the Connections pane, select the Application Pools node, revealing the Application Pools pane in the main view. Select the application pool for
How do I automatically restart IIS?
Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the Connections pane, select the Application Pools node, revealing the Application Pools pane in the main view. Select the application pool for which you wish to enable Auto-Start. Locate the Start Mode option under the General group and set it to AlwaysRunning.
How do I force a service to restart?
- Click the Start menu.
- Click Run or in the search bar type services.msc.
- Press Enter.
- Look for the service and check the Properties and identify its service name.
- Once found, open a command prompt. Type sc queryex [servicename].
- Press Enter.
- Identify the PID.
- In the same command prompt type taskkill /pid [pid number] /f.
How can I check IIS is working?
To check if you have IIS installed, click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools. Under the “Administrative Tools folder”, you should see an icon for “Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager”.
How do I uninstall and reinstall IIS?
You could take the following steps to remove IIS:
- Open service. msc and Disable IIS admin service.
- Open Turn windows features on or off.
- Uncheck Internet information service.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Operating system.
How do I stop and restart IIS?
Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools. Open Services. Right-click on the IIS Admin Service and select Stop, Start, or Restart….From a command prompt:
- Type NET STOP IISADMIN and press Enter.
- Once the service has stopped, type NET START IISADMIN and press Enter.
- Type NET START W3svc and press Enter.
How do I restart Winmgmt service?
To start Winmgmt Service At a command prompt, enter net start winmgmt [/]. For more information about the switches that are available, see winmgmt. You use the built-in Administrator account or an account in the Administrators group running with elevated rights to start the WMI service.