Do I have to register my Skullcandy headphones? If you see your product below, please use the Skullcandy app to register your product. If your product is not listed below, it’s not compatible with our
Do I have to register my Skullcandy headphones?
If you see your product below, please use the Skullcandy app to register your product. If your product is not listed below, it’s not compatible with our app and there’s no need to register.
How do I register my Skullcandy product for warranty?
Here’s a summary of how the process works:
- Submit a Warranty Claim by clicking the link below and filling out the form.
- Receive an email with shipping instructions.
- Send in your Skullcandy product.
- Receive a package with your replacement product.
How do you activate Skullcandy headphones?
Activate Pairing Mode on Your Skullcandy Headphones To activate Bluetooth connectivity, simply press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for about 4 to 5 seconds. Once pairing mode is activated, you’ll notice the LED light starting to flash.
How do you reset Skullcandy headphones?
The general method to reset for Skullcandy headphones
- Turn off your headphones.
- Hold Volume + & center or power button for up to 5 seconds to reset the paired list.
- Remove the devices turn it on again.
- It is ready to pair, so choose the desired device and enjoy it.
Does Skullcandy replace broken headphones?
So what should you do about your broken Skullcandy headphones? Click here to visit Skullcandy’s warranty page to request a replacement. It only takes a couple minutes, and Skullcandy will send you a replacement pair of headphones if they deem yours to be broken enough.
How do you sync Skullcandy push?
Sync the buds together:
- Place the buds back in the case until both LED’s show red, and then pull them back out.
- Both buds will automatically power ON and the LED’s will simultaneously flash BLUE while they sync to each other.
How do I know if my Skullcandy headphones are charging?
BATTERY & CHARGE
- To charge your earbuds, place them in the charging case. The earbud LEDs will be solid red while charging.
- The LEDs will turn off when fully charged.