Where can I find my storm8 ID? The same way you created your original Storm8 ID if you did in the past. Install the game app on the device you will be using. Select MENU
Where can I find my storm8 ID?
The same way you created your original Storm8 ID if you did in the past.
- Install the game app on the device you will be using.
- Select MENU or Settings > Help/FAQ.
- Find the How to Access the Forums section.
- Select the ID section.
How do I create a new storm8 ID?
You can create your ID through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Storm8 ID Here.
How do I change my storm8 ID?
You can’t change your Storm8 ID independently, though Support can help you out! If you write in to [email protected], they will help you change your ID.
What happened to storm8?
Current News. Storm8 has announced on their forums that all their classic games are going to be retired and shut down. You can view the official announcement here. According to the community manager, they are doing so in order to focus more time and energy into their newer titles.
How do I reset my storm8 password?
How do I create or change my password?
- Go to the MENU or Settings within the game.
- Tap on HELP/FAQ.
- Scroll down to the ‘How to Access the Forum’ section.
- Tap ‘Create Password Here’ or ‘Change Password Here’
- Change your password, make sure to note it down so you don’t forget!
How do I recover my restaurant story account?
Tap Connect to Game Center to link the current account to your Game Center ID. Once you have an account linked to Game Center, you can sign into Game Center on any Apple device and tap Connect to Game Center to recover your linked account to the device you’re using!
How do I transfer my pet story to a new device?
You need both devices with you in order to transfer your account. – Go to Settings > Transfer Account. – Select “This is the OLD DEVICE.” – Go to Settings > Transfer Account.
Is Storm8 still active?
In 2015 the company had more than 50 million monthly active users and more than 1 billion downloads on iOS and Android. The company also published games under the TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha brands, until it consolidated it under Storm8 Studios in March 2015….Storm8.
Who owns Storm8?
Stillfront Group AB (publ)
How do I transfer Hayday to another device?
If you’d like to continue your farm on another device (iOS to Android, Android to Android) please follow these steps:
- Connect Hay Day to Facebook through the game settings and make sure it was successful.
- Launch Hay Day on the new device.
- Connect Hay Day to the same Facebook account as you used in step 1.