How do I switch from iOS beta to iOS? How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or
How do I switch from iOS beta to iOS?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles.
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
Why does my iPhone say software is up to date when it’s not?
Perhaps your storage is full, or you’ve changed country… Check if you have a beta profile for ios 12 installed under Settings>General>Profiles. If so, delete that profile. My girlfriend had this issue and it resolved the problem.
How do I roll back an iPhone update?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I roll back an Apple update?
Question: Q: How do I roll back an OS update?
- Shut down your Mac, and restart it using macOS Internet Recovery.
- Then, select Disk Utility to completely erase your startup volume.
- Then, select Reinstall OS X.
- Install that version of OS X, following its instructions.
Can you go back to a previous iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.
Why is iOS 14 not showing?
Usually, users cannot see the new update because their phone isn’t connected to the internet. But if your network is connected and still iOS 15/14/13 update is not showing, you might just have to refresh or reset your network connection. Simply turn on Airplane mode and turn it off to refresh your connection.