Where do I send my parole letter in Texas? Send letters to: TDCJ – Parole Division, Attention: Correspondence, P.O. Box 13401, Capitol Station, Austin, TX 78711. How do I contact the parole board in Texas?
Where do I send my parole letter in Texas?
Send letters to: TDCJ – Parole Division, Attention: Correspondence, P.O. Box 13401, Capitol Station, Austin, TX 78711.
How do I contact the parole board in Texas?
Pardons and Paroles, Texas Board of (BPP)*
- (512) 936-6351.
- Fax: BPP Austin Central Office: (512) 406-5482.
How do you address a parole board in a letter?
A parole letter should be written on letterhead with contact information, date, and address of the parole board. The letter should include the salutation “Dear Honorable Members of the Parole Board,” followed by a colon.
How do I write a letter to the parole board in Texas?
A letter of support should include several types of information.
- It should include the inmate’s name, occupation, and age. (
- If the inmate worked in an occupation for several years, it’s important to state how many years he or she worked in this role. (
How do I write a letter of support for parole?
How to write a parole support letter in five steps
- Step 1: Choose an appropriate format.
- Step 2: Introduce yourself.
- Step 3: Describe your relationship with the offender and why you think the offender is unlikely to reoffend or violate parole conditions.
- Step 4: Explain how you will support the offender’s rehabilitation.
How long does it take for the parole board to make a decision in Texas?
A decision to grant or deny parole usually occurs within one – two weeks from that interview. Of course, the above time lines are estimates. Members of the parole board may take any amount of time they believe is necessary to make a thoughtful decision.
How long does it take to get a parole certificate in Texas?
If you are granted parole and are not required to take any classes, then you should receive your parole certificate within 30-60 days. After receiving your parole certificate, it can be anywhere from two to four weeks before you receive an actual release date and named release facility.
How do you start a letter of support?
Start the letter of support by including a heading on the top-left side of the letter. Here you can include the writer’s name, institution, and the date of writing. Next, include the recipient’s name and contact information. This can also include the date if you so choose.