How do I create a custom subject area in OTBI? To access the published custom subject area in BI: From the Navigator menu, select Tools > Reports and Analytics. In the Contents pane, click Create.
How do I create a custom subject area in OTBI?
To access the published custom subject area in BI:
- From the Navigator menu, select Tools > Reports and Analytics.
- In the Contents pane, click Create.
- Select the published custom subject area and start creating your report.
Is BI Publisher part of Obiee?
If you have OBIEE Suite licence, BI Publisher comes along with the suite as a package. Whereas, you can purchase BI Publisher’s licence alone with minimal cost than OBIEE Suite. To consider this, below are the basic differences between two of the Oracle’s reporting tools.
What is a subject area in BI?
A subject area is a logical grouping of tables related to a particular subject or application context. A subject area includes the tasks that are associated with the tables, as well as the tasks required to load the tables. Oracle BI Applications provides predefined subject areas.
How do I join two subject areas in OTBI?
- Create 2 analysis for each Subject area separately.
- Go to Advanced Tab and copy the Issued SQL (The Logical SQL not the Physical)
- Merge the Two SQLs and use them in a new analysis.
What is subject area in Obiee?
Subject Areas. On the Answers Dashboard, OBI data cubes are listed on the right-hand side of the screen, identified as Subject Areas. Subject Areas not requiring cubes for reports are also displayed in OBIEE, such as those for S&C Advanced Reporting.
What is Oracle OTBI?
Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) delivers a flexible and easy-to-use analysis tool that helps you to gain real-time insight into transactional data, understand data patterns and be alerted to key events and data anomalies.
How do I access my OTBI report?
To view the OTBI reporting roles that a job role inherits, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to the application with the IT Security Manager job role.
- Select Navigator > Tools > Security Console.
- On the Security Console, search for and select a job role.
Can we schedule OTBI report?
We can schedule an OTBI Analysis using agents. If you are not aware of what an agent is please feel free to refer this article on Agents.
Does OBIEE store data?
OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) is a BI tool by Oracle Corporation to gather, store, and analyse the data for enterprise reports, dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis. OBIEE BI tool also provides a rich end-user experience.