How much is a replacement key for an Audi A4? It can be quite costly to replace lost keys. A new Audi car key can cost you a minimum of $280 and a maximum of
How much is a replacement key for an Audi A4?
It can be quite costly to replace lost keys. A new Audi car key can cost you a minimum of $280 and a maximum of $475, with maybe some additional programming fees. You can confirm with your locksmith or Audi dealer if they charge for programming as a separate fee.
How much is a replacement Audi car key?
Prices for Audi car keys vary quite considerably. Remote/fob prices start from £95.00 to £245.00 and a standard non remote/fob key from £85.00.
What happens if you lose your only car key?
Traditional Car Key If you lose it: You could call a locksmith, who can come and make you a new key on the spot. In some cases—an unusual or older vehicle—a locksmith may not be able to help. You might need to buy a new ignition lock cylinder and key from the dealer or an independent repair shop.
How do you program a 2009 Audi A4 key fob?
- Start by rolling down one of the windows.
- Use a spare key to turn the ignition “on” position.
- Get out of the car and close all the doors.
- With a second key, lock the doors using the metal key.
- Use the remote that you need to be programmed to unlock the doors.
- Wait 10 seconds and press the unlock button again.
How do I get a replacement key for my Audi?
How to order Audi key from the dealer
- Locate an Audi dealer near you.
- Collect all the required documents.
- Go to any Audi dealer parts department with the documents listed above.
- Pay for a replacement Audi key.
- Wait for your Audi dealer to call you when the new key arrives.
How do I replace my Audi car key?
Generally speaking, you have three options:
- First, call an automotive locksmith that offers a mobile service for Audi cars.
- Second, tow the car to the dealer.
- Third, order a key online and have the dealer or locksmith cut and program (if necessary) it for you.