Is Barcelona good for clubbing? Barcelona is one of the world’s best party cities, with jam-packed bars, late night beach clubs, sexy boat parties and regular street fiestas and music festivals, especially during summer. What’s
Is Barcelona good for clubbing?
Barcelona is one of the world’s best party cities, with jam-packed bars, late night beach clubs, sexy boat parties and regular street fiestas and music festivals, especially during summer. What’s more, it’s MUCH cheaper to party in Barcelona than London and New York, and the scene is easier to navigate.
What clubs are in Barcelona?
Best clubs in Barcelona
- Nitsa/Astin (Sala Apolo) Music. Music venues.
- RazzClub/Loft (Sala Razzmatazz) Music. Music venues.
- Jamboree. Music. Music venues.
- Sidecar Factory Club. Music. Music venues.
- Macarena. Clubs. El Gòtic.
- Moog. Music. El Raval.
- Laut. Clubs.
- Marula Café Clubs.
Where can I go at night in Barcelona?
What to do in Barcelona at Night
- La Pedrera Night Experience at Casa Milà Casa Milà is one of Antoni Gaudi’s casas (houses) in the city.
- Sagrada Familia. During the summer months, Sagrada Familia is open until 20:00.
- Hop-On/Off Open-Top Bus Tour.
- Go Shopping.
- Sunset Swims.
- Hotel Colón.
- Hotel Ayre.
- Telefèric de Montjuïc.
Is Barcelona a party city?
The nightlife in Barcelona It’s no secret that Barcelona is one of the biggest party towns in Europe, and is especially famous for its electronic music scene. These are some of the first places to have introduced techno music to Barcelona and have something of a legendary status among the older generation of clubbers.
Which city has best nightlife in Europe?
RANKED: The 10 Best Party Cities in Europe
- Berlin. The buzzing city of Berlin has elevated nights out to new incredible heights and is simply Europe’s partying king.
How do I not look like a tourist in Barcelona?
10 tips to help you avoid looking like a tourist in Barcelona
- 1 1. Getting by in Catalan.
- 2 2. Adopt the local timetable.
- 3 3. Dress appropriately.
- 4 4. Wear a Barça jersey (why not?) but only on match days.
- 5 5. Know the Barça anthem by heart.
- 6 6. Always keep an eye on your belongings.
- 7 7. Drink vermouth.
- 8 8.
Where are the best nightlife places in Barcelona?
So, where are the best places for nightlife in Barcelona? 1 Mondays are Nasty – Sala Apolo Sala Apolo hosts one of the best parties in the city – Nasty Mondays. Which, yes, is… 2 Razzmatazz, the biggest Club Barcelona’s biggest – and possibly baddest – club, Razzmatazz is spread out over five… 3 Champagne Sunset tour More
Which is the best gay club in Barcelona?
Arena Madre, in L’Eixample (otherwise known as ‘Gaixample’), is a gay-friendly club, which mainly plays pop music. It’s the mother ship of the Arena gay clubs complex – Arena Classic, Aire Chicas (a lesbian club) and Bar Punto.
Which is the best night club in Spain?
Established in the year 2000, Sala Razzmatazz was the first club in Spain to schedule five different spaces. It opens every day of the week, and it is, without doubt, between the best 100 nightclubs in the world.
What kind of music do they play in Barcelona?
Barcelona has a reputation (for better or worse) as a party city, with a thriving nightlife that attracts music lovers and partygoers from across the world. It is home to a number of great clubs playing everything from afrobeat to post-punk, but the city’s true musical love is without a doubt electro and techno.