How do I download a desktop theme? How to Install New Desktop Themes in Windows 10 Right click the Start menu and select Settings. Choose Personalization from the Windows Settings menu. On the left, select
How do I download a desktop theme?
How to Install New Desktop Themes in Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Choose Personalization from the Windows Settings menu.
- On the left, select Themes from the sidebar.
- Under Apply a Theme, click the link to Get more themes in the store.
Where can I get desktop themes?
Select the Start button, then Settings > Personalization > Themes. Choose from a default theme or select Get more themes in Microsoft Store to download new themes with desktop backgrounds featuring cute critters, breathtaking landscapes, and other smile-inducing options.
How do I download themes for Windows 10?
Go to the themes section in the Microsoft Store. Browse the section and if you want to install one, just click on a theme, press ‘Get’ and it will install. Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Themes and it will show alongside the existing themes, ready to give your PC a change in looks.
How do I change my desktop theme?
How to select or change a theme
- Press the Windows key + D , or navigate the Windows desktop.
- Right-click in any blank space on the desktop.
- Select Personalize from the drop-down menu that appears.
- On the left side, select Themes.
- In the Themes window that appears, find a theme you’d like to use and click it.
Are there Windows 10 themes?
Personalize your Windows 10 device with a wide variety of new, great looking themes from the Microsoft Store. A theme is a combination of desktop background pictures, window colors, and sounds. To get a theme, expand one of the categories, click a link for the theme, and then click Open.
What is desktop skin?
Rainmeter allows you to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity. Rainmeter is open source software distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU GPL v2 license. Get started »