How do I make a trade route in Anno 1404? You should go in the overview map (bottom right, the star, or F6). There, you can create a commercial road (to right). Click on each
How do I make a trade route in Anno 1404?
You should go in the overview map (bottom right, the star, or F6). There, you can create a commercial road (to right). Click on each cities you want to have on your road, then select a vessel and resources to trade (+ to load resources on the vessel, – to unload them).
How do you fast forward in Anno 1404?
You can hit the “+” key to speed the game up, but have to use F11 to get to the slowest speed.
How do you trade in Anno?
How to set up a trade route
- Click the Routes button on the bottom left near the map.
- Create Route.
- Select Trade Route.
- Assign a ship to the route.
- Select your island/base of operations.
- Click the “Load” button and choose what supplies to load onto the ship.
- Select the destination island.
How do I sell something in Anno?
Anno 1404 adds the ability to set up buy or sell requests at each of your island’s warehouses. To set up these requests, just left-click on your warehouse and go to the bottom tab called ‘Trading place’. The icon for this tab is a crate with gold in it. Then hit the + to buy goods and the – to sell goods.
How do you increase income in Anno 1404?
The primary way to make money in Anno 1404 is through the taxation of your populace. The goal is to bring in enough tax revenue that you can pay for all your empire’s costs such as building maintenance and ships and possibly even have a surplus.
How can I speed up my anno 1701?
It just speeds up how fast things happen. press the + key on your numberpad.
How do you sell ships in Anno 1404?
If you see no further use for one of your ships, you can sell it to Hassan ben Sahid at his lair for half of its value. This requires a treaty with the Corsairs.
How do you establish a trade route?
- In order to establish a Trade Route you need free Trading Capacity of at least 1 (that is, the number of currently active.
- Trading Capacity is the maximum number of Trade Routes you can have at the same time.
- Each Trader services one Trade Route.
How do I sell good in Anno 1800?
You basically wait until someone comes and buys/sells goods at your harbour. To enable that you have to select your trading post and then choose goods which you want to buy/sell.