What is the server name for Shaw email? Email setup using IMAP Incoming server settings Outgoing server settings Host Name imap.shaw.ca mail.shaw.ca User Name Shaw email without @shaw.ca Shaw email without @shaw.ca Password Your email
What is the server name for Shaw email?
Email setup using IMAP
|Incoming server settings||Outgoing server settings|
|User Name||Shaw email without @shaw.ca||Shaw email without @shaw.ca|
|Password||Your email password||Your email password|
How do I setup my Shaw email on my Android phone?
To set up your Shaw email on your Android device:
- Go to the home screen and select Email.
- Click Add New Account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Manual Setup.
- Select an account type: POP3. IMAP. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Uncheck the Authentication required before sending emails checkbox.
- Click Sign In.
How do I set up a Shaw email account?
Create a Shaw email address
- Sign into My Shaw.
- Click My Services and select Internet from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to Email accounts and click Create Email.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter a username (eg. [email protected])
- Enter a password.
- Click Create.
How do I log into my Shaw email?
Go to https://webmail.shaw.ca. Log in using your email address and password. Tap the envelope icon to open your inbox.
How do I log into my Shaw account?
You can access My Shaw through the website (my.shaw.ca) and through the My Shaw app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store). To log in and manage your account, you’ll need the primary account holder’s Shaw ID and password.
Is there an app for Shaw email?
Download the free app available for Apple™ and Android™ devices or select https://bluecurvetv.shaw.ca/ in your internet browser.
What type of account is Shaw email?
On your Android device, go to Home Screen > Email > Add New Account. Enter your email and password and tap Manual Setup. Select account type (POP3 account | IMAP account | Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync).
How do I recover my Shaw email?
Recover deleted emails
- Go to webmail.shaw.ca.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Right-click on your Trash folder and select Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the email that you want to recover, then click Recover To.
- Search for, choose, or create a folder you want to move the email to (eg.
- Click OK.