How can I verify my CNIC online? If you want to verify a CNIC with NADRA, click ‘Verisys Services’. You will need to have some balance in your account to verify a CNIC at the
How can I verify my CNIC online?
- If you want to verify a CNIC with NADRA, click ‘Verisys Services’.
- You will need to have some balance in your account to verify a CNIC at the NADRA CNIC Verification portal or avail any other services.
- Enter all the required information and top-up your account with at least PKR 300.
How can I verify someone’s CNIC?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How can I check my Nadra family verification service online?
NADRA Announces Online Family Verification Service Today
- Simply send your CNIC number to 8008 and you will get the detail of all registered family members.
- If detail you get is not correct, type 1 and send it to 8008.
- if detail is correct about your registered family members then type 2 and send it to 8008.
How can I verify my ID by SMS?
CNIC Verification on SMS Simply verify their CNIC by sending an SMS to 7000. Write CNIC Number without dashes and send it to 7000. In response you will get name and father’s name of that particular CNIC number holder (in urdu fonts).
How can I know my CNIC number?
Open the text message application on your phone. Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens. Once done, send this message to 668. You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.
How can I know my CNIC details?
How can I get my mother name from CNIC?
Verify your Family Tree If you want to check the family tree your CNIC has been registered with or your place in it, simply send a text message to 8008 along with the CNIC number(with/without dashes). You’ll soon receive a reply with all the registered names of the family.
How can I verify my Nadra ID card?
Open the link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate….Pak Identity Registration
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Verify’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
How can I check my national ID card details?
Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website. Scroll down the home page and click on ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and in an activation centre. Now, fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon.