What are the Aeroplan levels? With the revamped program, there are still five Aeroplan Elite Status tiers: 25K, 35K, 50K, 75K, and Super Elite. To obtain status, you need to fulfill either the SQM or
What are the Aeroplan levels?
With the revamped program, there are still five Aeroplan Elite Status tiers: 25K, 35K, 50K, 75K, and Super Elite. To obtain status, you need to fulfill either the SQM or SQS requirements, in addition to the corresponding SQD requirement, in a calendar year.
What is 25K status?
Reach Aeroplan 25K Status when you earn 25,000 SQM or 25 SQS, in addition to $3,000 in SQD.
How do I check my Aeroplan 50K status?
Reach Aeroplan 50K Status when you earn 50,000 SQM or 50 SQS, in addition to $6,000 in SQD. The benefits outlined below are valid throughout the calendar year.
What are status qualifying miles?
Status Qualifying Miles Earned as a percentage of the distance you fly, based on a minimum distance of 250 miles.
How do I maintain my Aeroplan status?
There are a few ways you can get them back within 6 months of expiry:
- Buy back points. To reinstate your points, you may buy back expired points for a fee.
- Fly with Air Canada. We’ll reinstate all your points if you fly with Air Canada within 6 months of expiry.
- Get an Aeroplan credit card.
How do I get Aeroplan Super Elite status?
Air Canada’s most frequent flyers can qualify for its top tier status, Aeroplan Super Elite, by doing a lot of flying and spending a considerable amount of money each year. In return, the airline rewards them with a suite of exclusive benefits and perks to distinguish them as their most loyal customers.
How do I increase my Aeroplan status?
Advance your status with Aeroplan credit cards
- Status Accelerator. You can earn Status Qualifying Miles (SQM) and Status Qualifying Segments (SQS) just by spending daily on your eligible credit card.
- Rollover SQM and eUpgrades.
- Get higher priority at the airport.
Does Aeroplan extend status to 2022?
All Aeroplan Elite Status for 2021 will automatically be extended through to the end of 2022. Air Canada is also extending the validity of all unused Priority Reward vouchers issued in 2020 by one full year, making them valid for use until October 2022.
How do I stop my Aeroplan miles from expiring?
How To Prevent Your Miles From Expiring
- Earn Miles. Purchase something with your Aeroplan-affiliated credit card. Shop at any Aeroplan partner and show or swipe your Aeroplan card.
- Redeem Miles. Donate your miles to a charity (minimum of 1,000 miles) Transfer your Aeroplan miles to another member (for a fee)
Will Aeroplan extend status?
Does Aeroplan status expire?
Whatever status a member holds in 2021 (including those extended from 2020) will automatically extend through 2022. In addition to the elite status extension the company extended the expiry date of points in the Aeroplan program. No points will expire prior to 31 January 2022.