How do I pair my Aukey Bluetooth headphones? To pair the earbuds, open the case and remove the right and left earbuds. They will immediately pair with each other and then the right earbud will
How do I pair my Aukey Bluetooth headphones?
To pair the earbuds, open the case and remove the right and left earbuds. They will immediately pair with each other and then the right earbud will begin to flash between green and red. Open the Bluetooth settings on the device you want to pair and select AUKEY EP-N5 from the list of available devices. You’re set.
How do I set up my Aukey headphones?
- Take the left and right earbuds out of the case.
- After the earbuds have connected successfully, the LED indicators on the earbuds will flash green and red.
- Turn on the pairing function on the device you want to pair with the earbuds.
- From the list of available devices, find and select “AUKEY EP-T21”
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my school computer?
To pair a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device
- Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth.
How do you put Aukey headphones in pairing mode?
Press and hold the multi function button (middle) on the headset control unit for approx 6 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Why do my Bluetooth headphones only work in one ear?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
Where do I find Aukey earbuds?
Simply open the “Find My” App on your iPhone and the app will show you the location of your connected devices. Bluetooth Scanner app. Will help you search for nearby Bluetooth devices, so you can narrow down your search area range. You will need to download an app from the app store.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my computer?
Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. To learn more about pairing your Bluetooth device again, see Connect a Bluetooth device.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my laptop?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do I connect my Aukey Bluetooth headphones to my laptop?
Why can’t I hear phone calls on my Bluetooth headset?
Your Phone application may not route the audio of a call to your Bluetooth headset due to a temporary glitch of communication/application modules. Disconnect your headset, phone, and PC from each other. Then restart each device and then connect the devices again to check if the issue is resolved.