Why is my iPhone calendar not syncing with Google Calendar? If you’re not connected, make sure that data or Wi-Fi is on, and that you’re not in Airplane mode. Next, check your device’s app store
Why is my iPhone calendar not syncing with Google Calendar?
If you’re not connected, make sure that data or Wi-Fi is on, and that you’re not in Airplane mode. Next, check your device’s app store to make sure the Google Calendar app is up to date. To the left of the calendar’s name, make sure the box is checked.
How do I sync my iPhone calendar with Google Calendar?
Find Google Calendar events on Apple calendars
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account.
How do I refresh my Google Calendar on my iPhone?
Tap it and it will sync the calendars. I was able to refresh my google calendars on iOS 8 by clicking on “Calendars” on the bottom of the screen, then just swiping down, just like you would when refreshing your mail inbox….In iOS 7 and later:
- Open Calendar app.
- Click Calendars.
- Drag down to refresh.
Why is my iPhone not syncing with my calendar?
Make sure that the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders* in your iCloud settings. Check your Internet connection.
Why is my Calendar not syncing on my iPhone?
How do I force my iPhone Calendar to sync?
Check your app settings
- Tap Settings > Calendar, or tap Settings > Reminders.
- Tap Sync.
- If All Events or All Reminders is selected, choose a specific timeframe instead, like Events or Reminders 1 Month Back.
- Press the Home button.
- Wait a few minutes.
How do I resync my Google Calendar?
In Android 2.3 and 4.0, tap on the “Accounts & sync” menu item. In Android 4.1, tap “Add Account” under the “Accounts” category. Click “Corporate”…Step Two:
- Log in.
- Tap “Sync”
- You should see “iPhone” or “Windows Phone” under “Manage Devices”
- Select your device.
- Select which calendars you’d like to sync.
- Hit “Save”