What is Dana app? Dana is an Indonesian e-wallet (part of Ant Financial OSP) with over 30 million users. It is an all-in-one app that allows users to safely make cashless and cardless payments for
What is Dana app?
Dana is an Indonesian e-wallet (part of Ant Financial OSP) with over 30 million users. It is an all-in-one app that allows users to safely make cashless and cardless payments for everyday usage. With Dana its possible to pay online, in-store, and make mobile top ups and bill payments.
How do I pay with Dana?
How to pay with DANA
- Shoppers are redirected to the DANA website where they are prompted to log in with their mobile number.
- Shoppers authenticate the payment by entering their 6-digit PIN.
- Shoppers are prompted to confirm the payment.
- The payment result is displayed to the shopper on the DANA site.
What is Dana Indonesia?
#GANTIDOMPET DANA is a TechFin company that aims to bring in inclusive financial services to empower people for a better living. We aim to be one of the Pillar of Digital Economy in Indonesia by enabling the society to transact seamlessly. Join us and together we build Indonesia cashless society.
How do I get a refund on Google Play?
On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account. Click Order History. Find the order you want to return. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
How do I withdraw money from Dana?
How do I withdraw from my DANA Balance?
- Tap ‘Send’ from the home screen.
- Choose ‘Bank Account’
- Enter the name of your destination bank.
- Insert the destination Account Number.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw from your DANA Balance.
- Confirm the total amount to be withdrawn and any transaction costs incurred.
How can I increase my Dana limit?
How do I change my OneKlik daily limit in the DANA app?
- Open the DANA app.
- Tap Me.
- Tap Saved Card.
- Tap BCA OneClick.
- Tap Change.
- Input the new nominal in the Daily Limit section & make sure it doesn’t exceed the daily limit.
- Tap Continue.
How do I increase my Dana spending limit?
Who owns Dana wallet?
PT Elang Sejahtera Mandiri
DANA Wallet Indonesia’s headquarter is in Jakarta, Indonesia. It operates as a subsidiary of PT Elang Sejahtera Mandiri as of May 15, 2017.
What is Dana payment?
DANA is Indonesia’s digital wallet that can be counted on anytime, anywhere. With our mighty all-in-one app, you can safely make cashless and cardless payments for everyday needs such as offline purchases, mobile top ups, and bill payments.
How do you ask for a refund politely?
- Subject: Requesting a refund of my payment.
- Dir Sir or Madam,
- This letter serves as a formal request for a full refund on the product that I bought from your company, through your Online Store.
- I read your terms and conditions, and I am well aware that customers are entitled to a full refund for a defective product.
Will Google pay refund money if scammed?
It’s the vendors that handle refunds, returns, and cancellations—regardless of whether the purchase was paid for with Google Pay or another payment method. The bottom line is—you could be eligible for a refund if the policy of the merchant in question allows it.
How do I send Dana to BCA?
- Login to Click BCA website.
- Choose menu Transfer > Transfer to BCA Virtual Account.
- Fill in your Virtual Account number that was created previously (ie.: 3901089884839xxx).
- Type in the amount you want to Top Up.
- Follow the steps to complete the transaction.