What is body style in Word? Body Text is just that, a style intended for the ordinary text of the body of a document. By default it is identical to Normal except for having 6
What is body style in Word?
Body Text is just that, a style intended for the ordinary text of the body of a document. By default it is identical to Normal except for having 6 pts Spacing After. This means that if you use it, you’ll get half a line space between paragraphs, which you will often want.
How do I apply body style in Word?
Go to the Home tab and click on the small launcher arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the font section to go to the Font dialog box. Select +Body and the size text you want, then click Set as Default in the lower left-hand corner.
What are styles in Word 2010?
A style is a set of formatting characteristics that you can apply to text, tables, and lists in your document to quickly change their appearance. When you apply a style, you apply a whole group of formats in one simple task.
How do you apply a style set in Word 2010?
To apply a style set:
- Click the Change Styles command on the Ribbon. A drop-down menu will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select Style Set. Selecting a Style Set.
- Select the Style Set you want, and the change will be reflected in the entire document. Elegant Style Set. Formal Style Set.
How do you change the font in a word theme?
Change theme fonts
- On the Page Layout tab in Excel or the Design tab in Word, click Fonts, and pick the font set you want.
- To create your own set of fonts, click Customize Fonts.
- In the Create New Theme Fonts box, under the Heading font and Body font boxes, pick the fonts you want.
What is the strong style in Word?
The style “Normal” is a paragraph style. Setting a new paragraph style only replaces another paragraph style like “Heading 1”. “Strong” is a character style and can be applied on top of the current paragraph style. Setting a character style will not replace the paragraph style.
How do you show styles in Word?
On the Home tab, click the Styles Dialog Box Launcher, and then click Options. Under Select styles to show, click All styles. All styles are displayed in the Styles task pane.
How do you show all styles in Word?