What are 5 facts about Albert Einstein? 10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Einstein He renounced his German citizenship when he was 16. He married the only female student in his physics class. He
What are 5 facts about Albert Einstein?
10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Einstein
- He renounced his German citizenship when he was 16.
- He married the only female student in his physics class.
- He had a 1,427-page FBI file.
- He had an illegitimate baby.
- He paid his first wife his Nobel Prize money for a divorce.
- He married his first cousin.
What are 10 facts about Albert Einstein?
Ten Facts You Should Know about Albert Einstein
- His Family Had Grave Worries about Him as a Child.
- He Had an Illegitimate Daughter.
- He Created Strict Rules for His First Wife.
- He Did Not Win the Nobel Prize for His Theory of Relativity.
- He Never Touched His Nobel Prize Money.
- He Suggested an Alternate Big-Bang Theory.
What is the best Albert Einstein biography?
Your first choice is Albert Einstein: A Biography by Albrecht Fölsing published in 1997. What makes this biography so good? It’s comprehensive, for a start. It is a very big book — one of the biggest on Einstein’s life.
What is Albert Einstein’s life story?
After a childhood in Germany and Italy, Einstein studied physics and mathematics at the Federal Polytechnic Academy in Zurich, Switzerland. He became a Swiss citizen and in 1905 was awarded a Ph. D. from the University of Zurich while working at the Swiss patent office in Bern.
What famous person never wore socks?
Albert Einstein was very proud of the fact that he never wore socks. We know this, because he wrote about it to his cousin (and eventual second wife) Elsa: ‘Even on the most solemn occasions, I got away without wearing socks and hid the lack of civilisation in high boots.
Which book did Albert used to study?
Thus, he established his name in the field (and the history books), and by 1908 he was pretty darned famous in the physics community. It then took until 1915 before he published his General Theory of Relativity, with much help along the way from Marcel Grossmann, and others.
Is Einstein a smoker?
Einstein’s brain before dissection in 1955 (via Discover). The aneurysm’s prevalence and size are strongly linked to the amount of smoking one does, and Einstein was a heavy pipe smoker for decades. Einstein’s doctors ordered him to stop smoking during his various illnesses. He sporadically obeyed.