What should I write in my graduation status? Short Graduation Quotes “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” “There is no script. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” “Follow your fear.” “If opportunity
What should I write in my graduation status?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you say to an old college graduate?
Wishes and Congratulations
- Congratulations on graduating and here’s to your next adventure!
- Best of luck on your new beginnings!
- You did it, Graduate!
- We’re so proud of you, and honored to celebrate graduation day with you!
- You are a star in the making!
- Caps off to you, Graduate!
- Congratulations on your big day!
Why do people take graduation pictures?
You might have taken high school graduation photos, but a photo session highlighting your college career will mean much more to your loved ones; it’s evidence of your continued growth as an independent adult and your higher education.
Do you stand when graduates enter?
The Graduation Ceremony The audience stands as the graduates enter. The class is guided in by class marshals, who direct them to their seats and guide them when to sit and stand. The principal of the high school or the president of the college will welcome everyone to the ceremony.
What do I say at my son’s graduation?
Sons Graduation Messages
- We still remember the first day of your school.
- Congratulations to our little graduate.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be.
- You have worked so hard my child.