How do I reset my Apple TV with iTunes? Connect one end of a USB-C cable (sold separately) to Apple TV and the other end to your computer. Open iTunes on your computer, select Apple
How do I reset my Apple TV with iTunes?
Connect one end of a USB-C cable (sold separately) to Apple TV and the other end to your computer. Open iTunes on your computer, select Apple TV in the Source list, then select Restore.
How do I reset my Apple watch to factory settings?
Erase Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I reset my Apple TV 3rd generation?
Reset or restore your Apple TV (3rd generation) or earlier
- Select Settings > General > Reset.
- Choose one of these options: Reset All Settings: This option resets your settings, including your accounts and configurations.
- Keep your Apple TV plugged into power until the Reset process finishes.
How do you do a soft reset on Apple TV?
Do any of the following:
- Press and hold both the Back (second-generation Siri Remote) or (first-generation Siri Remote) and TV buttons on the Siri Remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly.
- Disconnect Apple TV from the power outlet, wait five seconds, then reconnect it.
How do I factory reset my Apple Watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I reset my iPhone with iTunes 2020?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I factory reset my iPhone from my computer?
You can use a Mac or Windows PC to erase all data and settings from your iPhone, restore iPhone to factory settings, and install the latest version of iOS. If you make a backup, you can use the backup to restore your data and settings on your iPhone or on a new device. See Restore iPhone from a computer backup.