How do I search for a word in Safari on iPad? How to search the text on a specific web page using the Smart Search bar Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Open a
How do I search for a word in Safari on iPad?
How to search the text on a specific web page using the Smart Search bar
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open a web page in Safari.
- Tap the Smart Search bar.
- Type the word or phrase that you want to find on the page.
- Tap the word or phrase under On this Page.
How do I search for a word in Safari?
Press Command+F to bring up the in-page search box. Alternatively, you can go to the Edit menu > Find > Find… to bring up the search box. 2. Type in your search word or phrase and hit Enter.
How do you search for a word on iPhone Safari?
Open a webpage on the Safari app.
- Type the word or phrase you want to find in the address bar (where the url is located).
- Scroll down to On This Page, then tap Find “[word(s) you entered].”
- Tap the up and down arrows at the bottom of the screen to see every instance of the word or phrase you’re looking for.
What’s the difference between Safari and Google?
So is Safari and Google the same? Safari is a web browser that is owned and operated by Apple. Google is a search engine that is powered by Google under parent company Alphabet, and can be used within the Safari web browser.
How do I search for a word in a PDF document?
How to search for a word in a PDF using any PDF reader
- Open any PDF with your default PDF reader.
- Press CTRL+F (Windows) or CMD+F (Mac).
- In the text box, enter your search term.
- The first match will be highlighted.
- Press Enter or click the right arrow to navigate between the results.
How do I search for a word in a document on iPhone?
Use find and replace in a document
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a document in the Google Docs app.
- Tap More.
- Type the word you want to find.
- Tap Search.
- To see and scroll through every time the word is used, use the arrows at the top of the screen.
- To replace the word, tap Replace with.