Is IJMR PubMed indexed? The journal is abstracted and indexed in: EBSCO electronic databases. MEDLINE/Index Medicus. PubMed. What is manuscript submission? A manuscript is the work that an author submits to a publisher, editor, or
Is IJMR PubMed indexed?
The journal is abstracted and indexed in: EBSCO electronic databases. MEDLINE/Index Medicus. PubMed.
What is manuscript submission?
A manuscript is the work that an author submits to a publisher, editor, or producer for publication. In publishing, “manuscript” can also refer to one or both of the following: an accepted manuscript, reviewed but not yet in a final format, distributed in advance as a preprint.
What is student IJMR?
Student IJMR: Microbial contamination of soft contact lenses & accessories in asymptomatic contact lens users.
Where do I submit my scientific manuscript?
“Think. Check. Submit. is a campaign to help researchers identify trusted journals for their research….Locating Journals
- Elsevier Journal Finder.
- Journal/Author Name Estimator.
- Springer Journal Suggester.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Which Indian journals are PubMed indexed?
- IJERA – International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications.
- IJMSI – International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention.
- IETE – Journal of Research.
- IJET – International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- ACA – Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia.
How do I publish a medical research paper?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.
Where can I publish my medical research paper?
- The American Medical Student Research Journal.
- The British Student Doctor Journal.
- The Einstein Journal of Biology and Medicine.
- Harvard Medical Student Review.
- Harvard Public Health Review.
- International Journal of Medical Students.
- Pulse Voices.
- Student BMJ.
Which Indian journals are Pubmed indexed?
What are the Researchpaper submission guidelines?
Submitted paper must be 100% original. If you are referring any other paper, you should have proper permission to use their research and proper reference/citation should be given in paper. 2. Research Work: As we say research work, we mean your paper should be proper research, new innovation or further research work.
What should be included in manuscript submission to IJMR?
All manuscripts submitted for publication to the IJMR should include the following: (1) First page file; (2) Article file; (3) Tables & Figures; (4) A scanned copy of ethical clearance certificate; (5) Undertaking by authors & copyright transfer agreement. Details are given below. 1. FIRST PAGE FILE
How often is the Indian Journal of Medical Research published?
The Indian Journal of Medical Research (IJMR) is a biomedical journal with international circulation. It publishes original communications of biomedical research that advance or illuminate medical science or that educate the journal readers. It is issued monthly, in two volumes per year.
How big of an image can be submitted to IJMR?
Clear and well resolved images (up to 3-4 or as panels; JPEG/TIFF format with at least 300 dpi resolution) and up to two videos not exceeding 1MB may be submitted with the write up. The IJMR does not charge for submission and processing of the manuscript.