How do I connect my Jabra PRO 9400bs to my computer? Instructions: Plug the supplied USB cable into the port marked on the base. Connect the USB cable to any free USB port on the
How do I connect my Jabra PRO 9400bs to my computer?
- Plug the supplied USB cable into the port marked on the base.
- Connect the USB cable to any free USB port on the PC.
- Tap the tool icon on the touchscreen to open the settings menu, and tap Phone Settings > Connect Softphone (PC).
Is Jabra PRO 9400bs Bluetooth?
A Only one. The Jabra PRO 9470 base supports Bluetooth® so that you can use your mobile phone with your headset.
How do I connect my Jabra PRO 9450 headset to the base?
- Dock the charged headset in the base.
- Center-press the Microphone volume switch on the base to enter setup mode. The mute indicator will blink slowly to indicate setup mode.
- Simultaneously press and hold (5 seconds) the Desk phone button and the Softphone button. After resetting, the base will restart.
How do I pair my Jabra PRO?
- Turn on the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device.
- Connect your Jabra Pro base to a power supply.
- Wear the headset.
- To enter pairing mode, tap the Mobile device icon on the base.
- To pair, go to the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device and select the Jabra Pro 925/935 from the list of available devices.
How do I get my Jabra PRO headset to work?
Dock the second headset on the base, and the Headset docking icon (next to the Battery icon) will flash quickly several times. When the Headset docking icon turns solid, the pairing will be complete and the headset will be ready to use with this base.
How do I connect my Jabra PRO 9450 to my computer?
Connect a PC to the base 1. Plug the supplied USb cable into the port marked on the base. 2. Connect the USb cable to any free USb port on the PC.
Does Jabra PRO 9450 have Bluetooth?
Answer: 9450 does not use bluetooth and therefore cannot connect to a iPhone. You will need either a Jabra Pro 935, Jabra Pro 9465 or Jabra Pro 9470.
Why does my Jabra headset keep beeping on mute?
If you hear a constant ringtone or beeping in the headset you will need to perform a full reset. This reset is only for the Jabra PRO series (920, 925, 930, 935). It will allow the headset to “sync” again with the base unit so the constant beeping will go away.
Does Jabra PRO 9450 work with cell phone?
How do I stop my Jabra from beeping on mute?
Very simple fix:
- Go to the Jabra Control Center.
- Make sure your device is highlighted.
- On the “Headset” tab, make sure you are in Advanced View (look up top)
- Uncheck “Enable mute reminder tone”
- Click Apply.
How do I turn up the volume on my Jabra PRO headset?
– Increase the speaker volume on the headset by sliding your finger along the touch-sensitive panel on the side of the headset.
Is the Jabra pro 9400 still in production?
The Jabra Pro 9400 Series will be replaced by the new Jabra Engage Series. All variants of the Pro 9400 Series ceased manufacture on October 3 rd 2018, including customer-specific SKUs; sales will continue only for as long as there is stock. After Market Service is ensured for all variants and accessories according to Jabra’s warranty obligations.
Are there replacement pads for Jabra pro 9470?
Perfect replacement pads for my Jabra Pro 9470 stereo headset. A little tricky at first to figure out how to get them on, but finally got it by rotating them on to each earpiece. They are identical to the original pads, and my headset is now restored to like new condition. The original pad broke after several years.
Which is the best Jabra Pro Wireless Headset?
Jabra Pro 9400 Series overview Jabra Pro 9470 Jabra Pro 9465 Jabra Pro 9460 Jabra Pro 9450 Connectivity Connectivity Connectivity Connectivity Connectivity Desk phone Softphone Mobile
Are there Leather ear cushions for Jabra pro 900?
Leather ear cushions for Jabra PRO 9400 and Jabra PRO 900. Pack contains 1 pair of ear cushions. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? ECS-ANEA Replacement Ear Cushions instruction video on replacement.