How do I pair my Sony MDR AS800BT? Touch [MDR-AS800BT]…. Unlock the screen of the smartphone. Set the NFC function of the smartphone to on. Start the app “NFC Easy Connect” on the smartphone. Make
How do I pair my Sony MDR AS800BT?
- Unlock the screen of the smartphone.
- Set the NFC function of the smartphone to on.
- Start the app “NFC Easy Connect” on the smartphone. Make sure that the app screen is displayed on the smartphone.
- Touch the headset with the smartphone. Confirm that the screen of the smartphone is unlocked.
How do I put my Sony MDR headphones in pairing mode?
When you turn on the headset for the first time after purchasing, initializing, or repairing it, the headset enters pairing mode automatically. Pair the headset with a BLUETOOTH device. When you want to pair a 2nd or subsequent device, press and hold the button of the headset for about 7 seconds to enter pairing mode.
How do I connect my Sony MDR Bluetooth?
Press and hold the power button on your headphones for about 7 seconds. This will put it in pairing mode which will allow it to pair up with your device. Release the button when you see the light indicator blinking quickly (usually flashing red/green and blue).
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Sony headphones?
Register the headset using the computer. Click the [Start] button, then [Settings]. Click [Devices]. Click the [Bluetooth] tab, then click the [Bluetooth] button to turn on the BLUETOOTH function.
How do I charge my Sony MDR as800bt?
Charge the headset using the supplied micro-USB cable. Connect the supplied micro-USB cable to the headset, and then connect the other end to a booted computer. Make sure that you connect the plug of the micro-USB cable in the direction as shown in the illustration above.
How do I connect my Sony MDR zx770bn to Bluetooth?
Unlock the screen of the Android smartphone. Turn on the headset. Press and hold the POWER button for about 2 seconds. Make sure that the indicator (blue) flashes after you release the button….Search for this headset on the smartphone.
- Select [Setting] – [Bluetooth].
- Touch [ ] next to [Bluetooth].
- Touch [Bluetooth].
How do I make my Sony MDR XB650BT discoverable?
Wireless Stereo HeadsetMDR-XB650BT
- Unlock the screen of the Android smartphone if it is locked.
- Turn on the headset. Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
- Display the devices paired with the smartphone. Select [Setting] – [Bluetooth].
- Touch [MDR-XB650BT]. You hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.