What is agenda in supervision? One of the best ways to get the most from your supervisory meetings is to plan them. Creating an agenda ensures you cover all the important points and stay on
What is agenda in supervision?
One of the best ways to get the most from your supervisory meetings is to plan them. Creating an agenda ensures you cover all the important points and stay on topic. It also helps you to agree actions and monitor progress.
Are supervision notes confidential?
Whilst supervision offers a private area to discuss cases and personal circumstances the supervision records cannot be entirely confidential.
How do you prepare for a supervision meeting?
Getting the Most Out of Supervisor Meetings
- Know what you want to get out of the meeting.
- Concisely communicate your results.
- Take notes during the meeting.
- Come prepared with solutions, not problems.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Learn to disagree and disagree to learn.
- Follow up after the meeting.
How do you conduct a supervision meeting?
10 tips for effective one-on-one meetings with employees
- Get a meeting on the calendar (and keep it there).
- Always come with a meeting agenda.
- Focus on the employee.
- Celebrate employee wins.
- Focus on the future.
- Clearly specify desired results.
- Focus on employee strengths.
- Ask thoughtful questions.
What makes a good supervision session?
Good supervisors have the right values, skills and knowledge to do the role, and should have a good understanding of the work that supervisees do, and of the setting that they work in. Good supervisors have the right values, attitudes and behaviours, and role model them in their everyday work.
How do you run a supervision?
Five Steps of Supervision
- Provide employees with the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Provide employees with the training they need to do their jobs.
- Help employees set goals to improve their performance.
- Become a resource.
- Hold staff accountable.
What is supervision and examples?
Supervision is the act or process of directing a person or group of people. An example of supervision is a teacher making sure their students are participating in class.