How do I change the region code on my LG DVD player? • If the above instruction doesn’t work for your model, try the following steps. Power on the LG DVD player without any disc
How do I change the region code on my LG DVD player?
• If the above instruction doesn’t work for your model, try the following steps.
- Power on the LG DVD player without any disc inside.
- Press the PAUSE button and enter the code 314159.
- Enter the region you want to set up.
- Press Pause to exist.
- Turn off the DVD player and turn on again. •
Is LG bp250 multi region?
LG BP-250 Region free Blu-ray Player, Multi Region Smart 110-240 Volts, Dynastar 6 foot HDMI Bundle.
What does check regional code mean on an LG DVD player?
Region codes prevent playback of DVDs in other geographical regions. If you receive a region error while playing a DVD, this means that the region code of the DVD does not match the region code of the DVD drive. In general, DVDs will play only on DVD drives that use the same region country codes.
How do I make my LG dp542h DVD player region free?
Use a hex editor and set the bytes to: 17 17 8C 00. Burn the RMTM0000 directory on a CD-R (use the ISO-9660 format) Insert the CD-R to DVD player. Press 0 and Enter to enable the multi-region.
How do I make my LG UP970 region free?
You can take the region-free UP970 anywhere in the world, no matter what the voltage is – and use it without any type of converter. Simply change the voltage setting on the rear of the player and you’re all set. We think that’s pretty cool, and it adds true international flexibility to the package.
How do I reset my LG DVD player?
Press the HOME button on the remote control and select Settings > OTHERS > Initialize, then press ENTER or WHEEL. 2. Choose the option you require and select Close when finished. Factory Set – You can reset the player to its original factory settings.
How can I make my DVD player region free?
- OPEN TRAY (NO DISC DISPLAY ON PLAYER)
- PRESS 0 (ZERO) THREE TIMES ON REMOTE.
- REGION MENU COMES UP ON TV SCREEN.
- PRESS NUMBER ON REMOTE REPRESENTING WHAT REGION YOU WANT (NOTE: PRESS 0 FOR ALL REGIONS)
- PRESS ENTER ON REMOTE.
- PRESS PAUSE BUTTON TO EXIT.
- YOU DVD PLAYER IS NOW REGION FREE!