How do I restore windows vista to factory settings without CD? To use this option, do the following: Reboot the PC. Hit F8 on the loading screen to pull up the “Advanced Boot Options” menu.
How do I restore windows vista to factory settings without CD?
To use this option, do the following:
- Reboot the PC.
- Hit F8 on the loading screen to pull up the “Advanced Boot Options” menu.
- Select “Repair Your Computer” and hit Enter.
- If required, enter the administrator password and language setting.
- Select “Dell Factory Image Restore” and hit Next.
How do I restore my Acer laptop to factory settings windows 7 without CD?
Restart your Acer laptop and press Alt key and F10 key when you see the Acer logo. Step 3. Click on Restore and then choose an option from Completely Restore System to Factory Defaults, Restore Operating System and Retain User Data, or Reinstall Drivers or Applications.
How do I wipe a Windows Vista computer?
The steps are:
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
How do I wipe my Vista computer for recycling?
Simply go to the Start Menu and click on Settings. Navigate to Update & Security, and look for the recovery menu. From there you just select Reset this PC and follow the instructions from there. It may ask you to erase data either “quickly” or “thoroughly” — we suggest taking the time to do the latter.
How do I perform a factory Reset on my Acer laptop?
Press the Alt key and F10 key at the same time when the Acer logo pops up on your screen. This will boot your laptop to a page of Choose an option. Click Troubleshoot. Click Reset this PC.
What is the difference between hard Reset and factory Reset?
The two terms factory and hard reset are associated with settings. A factory reset relates to the rebooting of the entire system, while hard resets relates to the resetting of any hardware in the system.