How do I make my Traxxas Stampede handle better? Easy Handling Upgrades for Stampede 2WD Monster Trucks Add weight to the front bulkhead. Stampede and BIGFOOT like to wheelie, and they transfer a lot of
How do I make my Traxxas Stampede handle better?
Easy Handling Upgrades for Stampede 2WD Monster Trucks
- Add weight to the front bulkhead. Stampede and BIGFOOT like to wheelie, and they transfer a lot of weight to the rear tires when accelerating.
- Lower ride height with shock spacers.
- Terra Groove Tire Swap.
- Install the optional wheelie bar.
Can you make a 2WD stampede 4WD?
The Stampede 4×4 kit can be used to convert your 2WD Traxxas over to 4WD. You can use the electronics from previous your Traxxas 2WD during the conversion, or you can use the Stampede 4×4 kit that comes with electronics if your current units are in need of an upgrade.
How fast is Traxxas Stampede 4X4?
Stampede 4X4 VXL reaches a scorching 60+mph top speed using an optional 17-tooth pinion gear and a 3-cell 11.1V lithium-polymer battery pack (sold separately). Out of the box, the preinstalled pinion gear is just right for all-around monster truck action.
How fast can a Traxxas Stampede go?
The Traxxas Stampede introduced the world to the high performance monster truck. Over the years, Stampede earned a reputation for legendary ruggedness and crazy off-road fun. With a top speed of 30+mph, the Stampede is plenty capable straight out of the box, but sometimes stock power just isn’t enough.
What do the colors mean on Traxxas Springs?
Orange: 20% softer than stock. Green: 10% softer than stock. Blue: 20% stiffer than stock. Pink: 10% stiffer than stock.
How can I soften my shocks?
How to Soften Car Suspension
- Install softer shocks and struts. As the primary component that affects your vehicle’s ride quality, shocks and struts have a very big impact.
- Adjust the shocks to a softer setting, if you have adjustable shocks.
- Install softer springs.
- Replace the bushings in the suspension.