What generation is my Beoplay A9? Design for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 4th. generation acoustics was created just as for expensive furniture – with a careful selection of materials and great attention to detail….
What generation is my Beoplay A9?
Design for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 4th. generation acoustics was created just as for expensive furniture – with a careful selection of materials and great attention to detail….
|33.1 – 25.000 Hz||*|
How do I connect my Beoplay A9 Bluetooth?
Connect to your device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Beoplay A9 3rd Gen will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay A9 3rd Gen to connect.
- Your Beoplay A9 3rd Gen is now ready to be used.
How do I reset my Beoplay A9 4th generation?
Reset Beoplay A9 4th Gen
- Remove the socket panel cover.
- Press the reset button (B) for 10 seconds until you hear a sound and the product status indicator flashes red shortly.
- When the network indicator starts flashing white and then begins to flash orange, Beoplay A9 4th Gen is ready to be set up in a wireless network.
How do I connect my A9 to WIFI?
Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to your network.
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app. Tap on “Add a product”.
- Connect the power cable. Connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to the mains supply.
- Wait for the indicator to turn orange.
- Complete setup.
Can’t connect to Beoplay A9?
If you cannot connect your Bluetooth device to an already paired music system, you must try the following: Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your device and that you have selected Beoplay A9 2nd Gen in the Bluetooth device list on your device and the connection has been confirmed by your device.
Is Beoplay A9 wireless?
Wireless, iconic design speaker with an anodised dark metal frame and light fabric to integrate into any home.
How do I connect my Beoplay A9 to my TV?
Can I connect Beoplay A9 4th Gen to a non-Bang & Olufsen TV or sound system?
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap “Products”
- Tap “Beoplay A9 4th Gen”
- Tap “Configure”
- Tap “Sound”
- Select Line-in and tick “Disable Delay”
How do I connect Beoplay to my TV?
(please check your TV’s user manual), here’s what you do:
- Get your B&O Headphone into pairing mode (Please scroll to the bottom of the page or see your B&O user manual.)
- Go into your TV’s Bluetooth menu, search & select your B&O Headphone to connect.
- You may adjust volume via your TV’s remote control.
How do I connect my B&O A9 to my TV?
How to choose a network for BeoPlay A9?
Wi-Fi 11.10 Wi-Fi Networks Choose a Network BeoPlayA9_xxxxxxxx Office Other Settings iOS ≥5.0 00:30 00:30 00:30 BeoPlayA9_xxxxxxxx Network 1 Network 2 Network 3
How to set up BeoPlay with Apple USB cable?
To set up BeoPlay A9 using the Apple USB cable (iOS ≥ 5.0) Select the wireless network on your iOS device. Plug the Apple USB cable into BeoPlay A9 and your iOS device.
Is the BeoPlay A9 a trademark of Apple?
Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. AirPlay, the AirPlay Logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 1 2 www.beoplay.com/important_information / www.beoplay.com/a9/learnmore