Who is the best companion in Bannerlord? Best Bannerlord companions One-Handed: “the Golden” (180) Two-Handed: “Bloodaxe”, “Coalbiter”, “the She-Wolf”, “the Swordsman” (200) Polearm: “the Golden” (190) Bow: “of the Wastes” (185) Crossbow: “the Grizzled”, “the
Who is the best companion in Bannerlord?
Best Bannerlord companions
- One-Handed: “the Golden” (180)
- Two-Handed: “Bloodaxe”, “Coalbiter”, “the She-Wolf”, “the Swordsman” (200)
- Polearm: “the Golden” (190)
- Bow: “of the Wastes” (185)
- Crossbow: “the Grizzled”, “the Huntress”, “the Spicevendor” (140)
- Throwing: “the Golden” (150)
- Riding: “the Golden” (170)
What is the best companion in Hades?
Hades Best Companions – Which Is Best?
- Antos. Achille offers you Antos a companion that can attack multiple enemies in succession but deals relatively low individual damage.
- Fidi. Fidi is Dusa’s thanks to you.
Where is the best companion in Bannerlord?
Where to find companions in Bannerlord
- Press ‘N’ to open the Encyclopedia and select the Heroes panel.
- Scroll down to the Occupation panel and select Wanderer—that’s the designated occupation for any recruitable companion.
How many companions can you have in Bannerlord?
The first clan tier starts with a limit of up to four companions. The only way to raise your limit is by upgrading your clan tier. Each upgrade comes with an extra companion slot, eventually reaching a maximum of eight companions. If you need help leveling your clan, take a look at our guide on How to Get Renown Fast.
Can you marry companions in Bannerlord?
You can only choose unmarried clan members of the opposite sex. Likewise, you can’t marry rulers or clan leaders, even those without spouses. You can court and flirt with as many would-be partners as possible, though you can only choose to marry one.
Which companions can be used against Hades?
At first, only Shady and Rib may be used against Hades. However, once you have forged a sufficient bond with him and a few others, he will grant you authority to use any of the companions against him. This authority requires: 7 hearts with one of the following: Megaera, Thanatos, Dusa, or Achilles.
How do I get Sisyphus companion Hades?
Companion Shady is obtained by reaching a high level of trust with Sisyphus, and then gifting him Ambrosia. , before disappearing….Additional notes.
|hidev · d · eItems|
|Companions||Companion Battie • Companion Fidi • Companion Mort • Companion Rib • Companion Shady • Companion Antos|
What is the best weapon on Warframe?
Warframe: Top 10 Primary Weapons, Ranked
- 1 Bubonico. Take the Cedo’s excellent status effects and pair it with the Kuva Zarr.
- 2 Kuva Zarr. Introduced in the Sisters of Parvos update, the Kuva Zarr is a significantly stronger variant of the default Zarr.
- 3 Cedo.
- 4 Kuva Bramma.
- 5 Phantasma.
- 6 Acceltra.
- 7 Ignis Wraith.
- 8 Trumna.
Where can I hire a companion in Bannerlord?
To hire a companion, you will need to find a town large enough to have a Tavern. These will be denoted on the map as large castles with some outer walls. Double click on the town to enter, then click on the “Go to the tavern district” option. From there, choose to visit the tavern itself.
How many wives can you have in Bannerlord?
Rule 2 is bad news for any polygamy fans: you can only marry one person. Don’t get me wrong, you can flirt to your heart’s content, but ultimately, you will only marry one person. You cannot marry kings and clan leaders. Sorry to disappoint again, but this is one feature that didn’t change from Warband to Bannerlord.