What can you do in Copenhagen in 4 hours? The Four Hour Layover: Copenhagen Getting Around: Relax in Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn. Take a Canal Boat Tour. Get a Bird’s Eye View of the City.
What can you do in Copenhagen in 4 hours?
The Four Hour Layover: Copenhagen
- Getting Around:
- Relax in Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn.
- Take a Canal Boat Tour.
- Get a Bird’s Eye View of the City.
- Tivoli Gardens.
What is there to do in Athens in 4 hours?
Four hours in Athens
- 1 – TEMPLE OF HEPHAESTUS. Temple of Hephaestus, Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece.
- 2 – HADRIAN’S LIBRARY. Hadrian’s Library, Athens, Greece.
- 3 – A FOR ATHENS. A for Athens, Miaouli, Athens, Greece.
- 4 – BENAKI MUSEUM. Benaki Museum, Koumpari, Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece.
- 5 – PLAKA.
How long of a layover do I need in Athens?
Let’s Go to Athens Seeing it, even on a short layover in Athens, IS possible! In 3-5 hours, you have enough time to visit: Greek markets.
How do I survive a 20 hour layover?
8 Tips For Surviving Long Layovers
- Catch Up on Sleep. This one may be a no brainer, but it really is a great option for passing time very quickly while recharging your body.
- Play a Game.
- Research Your Destination.
- Read or Write.
- Meet New People.
- Get Some Work Done.
- Take a Short Trip Out of the Airport.
Is Athens Lively?
The Greek capital remains lively all through the year. For sightseeing, warm, sunny days make autumn or spring the best times to visit; soaring temperatures from mid-June to late-August can be tiring.
How long is a layover in Copenhagen Denmark?
Located just five miles south of city center, Copenhagen is an accessible destination for those stuck on long layovers (preferably over 5 hours for International flights, but always plan with extra time for immigration, customs, and security.)
How long does it take to get to the airport from Copenhagen?
The travel time from Nørreport Station in central Copenhagen to the airport is 15 minutes. For a map of the metro and more information on traveling from the airport, click here. With guides who speak English, Danish and German, you can hop on a canal tour. Most tours are two hours, and it takes you through the new and old Copenhagen.
Where can I Leave my Luggage in Copenhagen?
If you are looking to drop off luggage, and explore the city, there are lockers for a maximum of 72 hours in car park 4 and a place called Left Luggage (in the Arcade between Terminals 2 and 3) that you can leave your luggage for up to four weeks. Click here for Left Luggage information.
Is there a hotel near the airport in Copenhagen?
For those who arrive at night or are looking for a place to rest, the Hilton Copenhagen Airport is onsite at the airport. For a full list of Copenhagen hotels at varying price points, click here and for hotels specifically near the airport, click here.