How do I make hidden lines visible in Solidworks drawing? To display the model with hidden lines visible, do one of the following: Click Display Style > Hidden Lines Visible (Heads-up View toolbar). Hidden Lines
How do I make hidden lines visible in Solidworks drawing?
To display the model with hidden lines visible, do one of the following:
- Click Display Style > Hidden Lines Visible (Heads-up View toolbar).
- Hidden Lines Visible (View toolbar).
- View > Display > Hidden Lines Visible.
How do you show hidden items in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears.
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you show hidden details in a drawing?
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).
How do you show sketch lines in Solidworks drawing?
To show a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show. The sketch entities highlight in the graphics area when you point over the sketch name in the FeatureManager design tree.
Is used to show the hidden edges?
A visible line, or object line is a thick continuous line, used to outline the visible edges or contours of an object. A hidden line, also known as a hidden object line is a medium weight line, made of short dashes about 1/8” long with 1/16”gaps, to show edges, surfaces and corners which cannot be seen.
How do you add a centerline to a drawing in Solidworks?
To insert centerlines automatically into drawing views:
- In a drawing document, click Options , Document Properties, Detailing.
- Under Auto insert on view creation, select Centerlines.
- Click OK.
- Insert a drawing view. Centerlines appear automatically in all appropriate features.
How do I unhide hidden components in Solidworks?
To show the component again, do one of the following:
- Select the component in the Hide/Show Components list and press Delete.
- Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree.
- To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you hide the edges of lines in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges.
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges.
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .