How do I authorize HTC Sense on Facebook? On my HTC ONE: Got to Settings, Apps, and select Facebook. Clear data then Force Stop. Restart my phone. Log onto Facebook app. The �Authorize HTC Sense�
How do I authorize HTC Sense on Facebook?
On my HTC ONE:
- Got to Settings, Apps, and select Facebook. Clear data then Force Stop.
- Restart my phone.
- Log onto Facebook app.
- The �Authorize HTC Sense� notification appears.
- Select �Don�t Sync Contacts� (my preference), then tab [OK]
- Facebook appears and the �Authorize HTC Sense� notification disappears.
How do I download facebook on my HTC phone?
From there, to download Facebook for Android follow these steps:
- Tap the Play Store icon.
- In the Query box, type Facebook. A screen like the one shown appears.
- Tap the line with the Facebook icon.
- Tap the light blue button that says Install.
- Tap the light blue Accept button.
- Tap OK.
How do I turn off HTC Sense input?
How To: Turn off HTC Sense
- Press MENU button.
- Press Settings.
- Press Applications.
- Press Manage Applications.
- Wait for the OS to compute application usage.
- Scroll down the list until you see HTC Sense and select it to go to the Application Info page.
- Press the Clear Defaults button.
- Press the HOME button.
What is sense home on my HTC phone?
HTC Sense™ Home is a behaviour-detecting homescreen widget that uses a geo fence to surface apps that you need based on your location. Using your preferences, it provides the tools that you need based on three categories: home, work or out. Your homescreen auto loads with the apps that you use throughout your day.
What is sense home on HTC phone?
What do I do if my HTC Home Sense has stopped?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll down until you find Sense Home and tap on it.
- Tap on Storage and hit Clear Data.
- Confirm and wait for the process to complete.
- If you see an option named Clear Cache, tap on that also.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps and tap on HTC Sense Input.