Why will YouTube videos not play on my iPhone? In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your
Why will YouTube videos not play on my iPhone?
In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your WiFi network connection and then turn it on again or reset network settings on your iOS device by going to Settings > General > Reset and clicking Reset Network Settings.
Can I use my iPhone for YouTube videos?
You can start a YouTube channel with just an iPhone and still create amazing content. If you’d like to maintain a certain level of control over how your videos are edited and want to remove them from your phone after shooting, treating your iPhone as just another camera is a perfectly fine decision.
Why doesn’t my videos play on my iPhone?
If you’ve recorded a video file with your iPhone and the video has been saved in the gallery, but you’re not able to play it back, the reason could be that the video is actually located in your iCloud account, not in the iPhone’s storage.
Why is YouTube not playing videos on my phone?
When YouTube videos won’t play on your mobile device, there is usually a problem with corrupted data on your device or a connectivity problem with your internet connection. Clear the YouTube app cache. You can clear the cache for apps like YouTube on Android devices, but iOS devices don’t have this option.
How do I make a good video on my iPhone?
Tips for Shooting Video with Your iPhone
- Use a better camera.
- Use a soft cloth to remove smudges from the lens.
- Use the back lens, not the selfie lens.
- Use a bluetooth microphone for better sound.
- Shoot in landscape (horizontal) orientation, not portrait (vertical.)
- Use a tripod.
How do I listen to a video in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.