What are the road safety rules and regulations? Important Traffic Rules To Follow To Ensure Safety While Driving Always wear a seatbelt. Avoid distractions. Do not cross the speed limits. Service your car regularly. Follow
What are the road safety rules and regulations?
Important Traffic Rules To Follow To Ensure Safety While Driving
- Always wear a seatbelt.
- Avoid distractions.
- Do not cross the speed limits.
- Service your car regularly.
- Follow traffic signals.
- Maintain lane discipline.
- Be careful during bad weather.
- Maintain a safe distance.
What are the new road safety rules in Nigeria?
Below are 10 Nigerian driving rules that can land you in trouble:
- Don’t Use Your Mobile Phone While Driving.
- Always Use Your Seat Belt.
- Lights and Reflectors Must be in Good Condition.
- Avoid Roads Designated as ‘One Way’ or ‘No Entry’
- Always Obey Speed-Limits.
- Don’t Drive Without a Driver’s License/Learner’s Permit.
What are the basic rules of the road?
Rules of The Road: 11 Essential US Traffic Laws A Driver Must…
- The Basic Speed Rule.
- Prima facie speed limits.
- Drive on the right.
- Slow traffic must keep right.
- Stay on the right of the centerline.
- Obey traffic control devices.
- Signal your intentions.
- Maintain a safe following distance.
What are the four rules of driving?
4-Way Stop Right of Way: Who Has It?
- The first vehicle to arrive takes the right of way. At a 4-way stop, the first car to arrive at the intersection receives the right of way.
- Always yield to the right.
- Straight traffic takes the right of way over turning traffic.
- Right turns take the right of way over left turns.
What are the six basic rules of the road?
Six Rules Of The Road You Should Observe (But Probably Won’t)
- (1) Check your mirrors every 30 to 60 seconds.
- (2) If you’re not passing another car, stay OUT of the left lane!
- (4) You have turn signals in your car; use them!
- (5) Are your headlights on?
- (6) Get off your damn phone.