What are some activities to do in the rain? 7 Fun Outdoor Activities To Do In The Rain Go on a rain hike. Just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you can’t go on a hike!
What are some activities to do in the rain?
7 Fun Outdoor Activities To Do In The Rain
- Go on a rain hike. Just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you can’t go on a hike!
- Play, with your feet. Most of us have jumped in some puddles in our lifetime.
- Make art.
- Find a new use for your pots and pans.
- Put on your own musical.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Help out some wormies.
What sports play in the rain?
Sports typically stopped due to the onset of rain include baseball, golf, tennis, and cricket, where even slightly damp conditions in the latter three sports seriously affect playing quality and the players’ safety.
How can you protect yourself during wet season?
To make yourself and your family immune from falling prey to monsoon diseases, here are 5 easy ways that you must follow:
- Maintaining hand hygiene. RELATED NEWS.
- Maintain social distance.
- Bath using antiseptic liquids in water.
- Eat healthy.
- Ensure clean drinking water.
Does NFL play in rain?
Unlike baseball, the NFL generally plays through even the coldest and most precipitous of weather unless such weather makes the stadium unusable or it becomes unsafe for spectators to attend the match.
What to play when it’s raining outside?
13 Outdoor Games and Activities Perfect for Rainy Days
- Puddles. It’s all about the puddles.
- Explore mini streams. Watch and follow water as it runs down the street.
- Splash each other.
- Catch raindrops on your tongue.
- Play a favourite sport in the rain.
- Water plants.
- Go for a hike around the neighbourhood.
- Make mud pies.
What can I do at home by myself?
20 Soothing Solo Activities You Can Do At Home
- Pick up a paint brush. You don’t have to be a present-day da Vinci to enjoy painting.
- Bake a batch of cookies.
- Cue the music.
- Write a letter to someone you love.
- Treat yourself to a DIY spa.
- Start a scrapbook.
- Let a celebrity read you a story.
- Rearrange your closet.
What should you not do when it rains?
5 Things You Shouldn’t Do During Rainy Season
- Don’t wade in the accumulated water due to flooding.
- Don’t walk around in the rain with an umbrella especially when there’s thunder and lightning.
- Don’t go hiking, especially in mountainous areas where a possible landslide can occur.
What do you wear in wet season?
What to wear in rainy season – recap:
- A totally waterproof rain jacket and/or…
- A quality rain poncho.
- Slip-proof shoes like Crocs and/or…
- Slip-proof sandals like Tevas.
- Quick-dry fabrics, but no denim.
- Dark colours instead of white T-shirts.
- A light sweater.
- Pants, shorts, leggings and “Marilyn-proof” dresses.