How do you add a comma to multiple cells in Excel? 1. Select a blank cell such as cell B1 which is adjacent to the cell you want to add comma at end, enter the
How do you add a comma to multiple cells in Excel?
1. Select a blank cell such as cell B1 which is adjacent to the cell you want to add comma at end, enter the formula =A1&”,”, and then press the Enter key.
How do you add a space when concatenating?
There are two ways to do this:
- Add double quotation marks with a space between them ” “. For example: =CONCATENATE(“Hello”, ” “, “World!”).
- Add a space after the Text argument. For example: =CONCATENATE(“Hello “, “World!”). The string “Hello ” has an extra space added.
How do I add a comma to a number in Excel?
Working with the Comma Style in Excel 2010
- Select the cells containing the numbers you want to format.
- On the Home tab, click the Number dialog box launcher. The Format Cells dialog box appears, with the Number tab on top.
- In the Category list, select Number.
- Select the Use 1000 Separator (,) check box.
- Click OK.
How do you add a thousand separator in Excel?
Show or hide the thousands separator
- Select the cells that you want to format.
- On the Home tab, click the Dialog Box Launcher next to Number.
- On the Number tab, in the Category list, click Number.
- To display or hide the thousands separator, select or clear the Use 1000 Separator (,) check box.
How do I add a comma between city and state in Excel?
You can split the city and state by taking advantage of the comma that has been placed in between the two….You can use Text to Columns.
- Select the entire column A (click the A).
- Navigate to Data > Text-to-Columns.
- The next step allows you to select a delimiter.
How do I add a space between two words in Excel?
Increase the spacing for text in a cell
- Right-click in the cell you want, and click Format cells.
- On the Alignment tab, change Vertical to Justify.
- Click OK. Your text is now distributed evenly inside the cell. If you change the height of the row, the text re-adjusts evenly to the new width.
How do I add a space between words in Excel?
How do you concatenate text and date in Excel?
Combine text with a date by following these simple steps:
- Enter this formula =Concatenate(A3,” “,TEXT(B3,”mm/dd/yyyy”) into a blank cell besides your data.
- Or alternatively can use the second formula as =A4&” “EXT(B4,”dd/mm/yyyy”) into a black cell besides your data.