How do I prepare for OCA Java certification? 1 Answer Understand the basics of Hadoop framework and its various components. Learn how Apache Spark is better to process Big Data. Introduction to Scala programming for
How do I prepare for OCA Java certification?
- Understand the basics of Hadoop framework and its various components.
- Learn how Apache Spark is better to process Big Data.
- Introduction to Scala programming for Apache Spark.
- Scala implementation in Python and Java.
- Learn about RDD for data abstraction in Spark.
How do I pass my OCA certification?
So, without wasting any more time, here are my five tips to prepare well for the OCAJP and OCPJP exams.
- Code Every Day. There is no substitute for coding.
- Join a Good Course.
- Read a Good Study Book.
- Choose a Good Exam Simulator.
- Regularly Participate on Forums.
- Solve As Many Practice Questions As Possible.
How do I prepare for OCA?
How to pass the OCA exam?
- Step one: refresh your knowledge. On the OCA exam, you will find questions only about standard Java classes and methods.
- Step two: practice. Even if you read the nicest book in the world you won’t be properly prepared.
- Step three: be sure of your knowledge.
How can I get certified in big data?
So to ease up things for you, below is the list of the most reputed Big Data certifications:
- Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA)
- EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA)
- IBM Certifications.
- Mining Massive Data Sets Graduate Certificate.
- Stanford Data Mining and Applications Graduate Certificate.
How do I get Apache spark certified?
2. Best Apache Spark Certifications
What is difference between OCA and OCP?
An Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) has fundamental skills and foundational knowledge, with 1-2 years of experience. An Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is the flagship credential of our program. This level measures a deeper, more advanced skill level.
How long does it take to prepare for OCA?
Some prepared for the exam in just two weeks, and some took 4 months, but a general “normal” preparation time should be around 2-3 months. If you have studied/worked with Java for 3-5 years – I don’t think you’ll need more than a month to prepare for the exam, but this also varies for each person.
How to get OCA certification for Java SE 8?
Step 1: Prepare to take the required OCA exam by taking beginner and intermediate Java SE 8 training and gaining practical, hands-on experience. Step 2: Take and pass the Java SE Programmer I exam (1Z0-808).
Which is the best ocajp exam for Java?
The best is OCAJP Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer Practice Exams by Mitchell Glenn. Nam Ha Minh is certified Java programmer (SCJP and SCWCD).
Which is the best test for OCA certification?
Are you ready to pass OCA- Java SE 8 Programmer I certification and prove your competency to recruiters and employers alike? The practice test questions have already helped 398 students to pass the OCA Certification (1Z0-808) exam. 1. Rahul Pradhan [19-Jun-2021] 2. Sweety Jain [08-Jun-2021] 3. Santanu Bhar [08-Jun-2021]
How many questions are on the OCA exam?
Note: These concept definitely covers 10 – 12 questions in OCA Exam. Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.