How do I create a blog page in WordPress? Work Introduction. 1From the Dashboard, choose Pages→Add New. 2Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page. 3Leave the
How do I create a blog page in WordPress?
- 1From the Dashboard, choose Pages→Add New.
- 2Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page.
- 3Leave the text box blank.
- 4Click the Publish button.
- 5Choose Settings→Reading.
- 6From the Posts Page drop-down list, choose the page you just created.
How do I create a blog post page?
Here are the steps you’ll want to follow while writing a blog post.
- Understand your audience.
- Create your blog domain.
- Customize your blog’s theme.
- Identify your first blog post’s topic.
- Come up with a working title.
- Write an intro (and make it captivating).
- Organize your content in an outline.
- Write your blog post!
Do book blogs make money?
Do book bloggers make money? Yes — but the income varies widely. Some book bloggers like Hooked to Books can make about $5,000 a month, while others might just get $500 or less, which can still be a nice side income to have.
How do you create a blog page in WordPress?
Steps to Create a Blog Page. After logging into the WordPress Dashboard, click Pages, then click the Add New button. Enter a title for the page, and then click Publish.
How do I Make my Blog page static in WordPress?
After logging into the WordPress Dashboard, click Pages, then click the Add New button. Enter a title for the page, and then click Publish. Hover over Settings in the WordPress Menu, and then click Reading. In the Front Page Displays section at the top, the Static Page option should be selected.
Do you need a home page for a WordPress blog?
First, you need to create two pages in WordPress that you would like to use as your homepage and blog page. You don’t need to add any content to those pages, and you can even name them anything else if you want. For instance, some business websites use News for their blog page.
Is there a separate page for blog posts in WordPress?
By default, WordPress displays your blog posts on the homepage. However, if you are making a business website or simply want to customize your homepage, then you may want a separate page for your blog section. In this article, we will show you how to easily create a separate page for blog posts in WordPress.