How do you use Abnegate in a sentence? Abnegate in a Sentence 🔉 The athlete decided to abnegate the unhealthy snack even though she really wanted to have a bite. Because he doesn’t drink more
How do you use Abnegate in a sentence?
Abnegate in a Sentence 🔉
- The athlete decided to abnegate the unhealthy snack even though she really wanted to have a bite.
- Because he doesn’t drink more than two beers a night, Jase chose to abnegate the third.
- Although they really wanted to go, the couple decided to abnegate the cruise in favor of working all week. 🔉
What does Abnegate mean?
transitive verb. 1 formal : deny, renounce abnegated their God. 2 formal : surrender, relinquish abnegated her powers. Other Words from abnegate Synonyms Abnegate Has Latin Roots More Example Sentences Learn More About abnegate.
How do you use bachelor in a sentence?
Bachelor sentence example
- Maybe I’ve been a bachelor too long.
- The life of a bachelor has too many advantages.
- He just happens to be the most eligible bachelor in Benton County.
- On the continent of Europe the degree of knight bachelor disappeared with the military system which had given rise to it.
How do you use abomination in a sentence?
Examples of ‘abomination’ in a sentence abomination
- Oh my days, sous-vide is truly the abomination of our age.
- The law is an abomination if it runs against the public interest.
- This is because air conditioning is an abomination. Times, Sunday Times (2010)
What is the difference between abdicate and Abnegate?
As verbs the difference between abdicate and abnegate is that abdicate is (obsolete) to disclaim and expel from the family, as a father his child; to disown; to disinherit while abnegate is to deny (oneself something); to renounce or give up (a right, a power, a claim, a privilege, a convenience) .
How do you say you have a bachelor’s degree?
It’s advisable to put the full name of your degree on a resume, but if you’re economizing on space, you can use an abbreviation instead. Bachelors degrees on a resume are commonly abbreviated to: BA (Bachelor of Arts) BS (Bachelor of Science)
How do you use a bachelor’s degree?
Bachelor’s degree: singular and possessive Write it “bachelor’s degree,” “bachelor” with an apostrophe and an S on the end. Think of it this way: A bachelor isn’t just a single guy who maybe eats out a lot but is also any person who has earned a specific type of degree from a university or college.
What things are an abomination to God?
7 Things that are an Abomination to God
- Haughty Eyes.
- A Lying Tongue.
- Hands that Shed Innocent Blood.
- A Heart that Devises Wicked Plans.
- Feet that Make Haste to Run to Evil.
- A False Witness Who Breathes Out Lies.
- One Who Sows Discord Among Brothers.